Tuesday, September 1, 2009

17 Nickels

Hello out there,

I miss you all at college already.


Also, stealing this off of Erin's blog: www.givemehope.com

If it wasn't so late at night for me I wouldn't say this, but right now I don't care: by page 4 I was ready to cry. Granted I've had a roller coaster kind of day, but still, if you know me, you'd know it takes a lot to make me cry. I guess that is just what I needed right now.
Next I should go to bed and continue working on college applications and math and life.
I've been really drawing into myself lately. I could just sit wrapped in silence thinking for hours if I had time. I've been going on walks almost every day to end up sitting at a park, lost in contemplation.

Also, I'm listning to Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley right now which I think is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

And now I'm going to get off my emotional soapbox and go to bed - because if you also knew me, you'd know I am a morning person, and this is extremely late for me and when it gets this late I often do/say things I wouldn't normally.

Good night.

No comments: