Sunday, March 2, 2008

SPEECH AND DEBATE IS OVER UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a state bid, but I declined it, and I'm 3rd alternate (a fictional postition) for congress.
I made it to the 4th of 5 rounds for DI before being eliminated, and I am happy to say one of our duos is going to Nationals.
I competed for 16 hours almost straight yesterday, and I am very very very very happy and tired and glad it's over and eager for next year and everything. Oh speech and debate rules forever........
*kiss

3 comments:

Emma said...

fabulous job, Michelle! ooh, who is going to nationals? will you still be going?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now we can get together and watch movies, take walks, and have a little bit of a weekend. :) I'm glad you had a good year of it. God bless you, Peachy!! :D

Unknown said...

i'm sad it's over. that's what i love about music. it's a year round endeavor. heehee! yay!
oh, hey, pumpkin, while i'm at this, CHECKYOUREMAIL.
yay for things you're good at!