Saturday, April 19, 2008

I realize in the last post the group I extolled would have come out to be one billion strong against Hillary, but I'm sure there's a less popular group which bears that name. The one I mean to say, however, was one million strong. just to clarify.

Next, I gaze outside the window and wonder at the state of our yard. There are many inches of snow on it and the temperature is very very cold for the END OF APRIL. Thank you, I find it most irregular and odd. I went over to the Russell's tonight (last night, if we're being precise) and we made cookies and watched Agatha Christe and had a great time and now I don't want to go to sleep.

In very short, my dear readers, there is a bunch of snow at the wrong time of year, and I had a great time at the Russells.

Oh! And 2 weeks until my birthday!!!
One week of drivers ed left.
A bunch of weeks...too tired to count, until my trip to Ojai.
A bunch of more weeks until my trip to Las Vegas.
I love flying.
Good-night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for another successful Friday night! :) We love having you over, Peachy!!