Sunday, January 1, 2012

#themayanswereright

It's 2012, Bitches! The world ends this year!

With that apocalyptic foresight fully disclosed, I now present my annual goals and aspirations for this year. I have a feeling this will be a great and amazing year full of new and exciting opportunities, lots of fun, and lots of hard work. Even though the world will be ending, I think it's going to be a year for adventure, a year for trying new things, pushing boundaries, and reaffirming everything that I think is great about life. So, without further ado, my list of goals for 2012:

  • Get into Nursing School!!!!
  • Start Nursing School
  • Move out (I say this every year...it might actually happen this time)
  • Get a job
  • Cross something (or many things) off of my bucket list
  • Layout
  • Callahan? Bookends? Layout D? Anything and everything is possible!
  • Potlatch with a kickass team
  • Do lots more hiking and cross off a lot of trails off my list
  • Kayaking with my dad
  • Put in a Grand Canyon permit bid
  • 21 & Over comes out - hopefully they kept some/all of the scenes I'm in!
  • CLUB RUST
  • And finally, complete my New Year's Dare
I'm sure I'll think of other things I wish I could have put on there, but right now that is my 2012 Goals List and I have 355 days and counting to accomplish it all! Let's go!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What's your New Year's Dare?!?

scfinder said...

Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
What's more, you can search through out courses

Anonymous said...

This is the often established incontrovertible fact that identity by using perfect mixture of extras would make ladies get noticed while in the market. rolex replica Purses and handbags will be the kind of adornment that is definitely ended up made use of by gals considering 100's of years. louis vuitton replica Having said that, they may have cultivated outside its common factor with preparing a little tote with tools when switching out of the dwelling. replica fendi handbags Now, they can be widely known as a critical condition, which will converse considerably for the identity on the women design symbolic with the girl's sensation with design. chanel replica bags What's more, by using creator baggage surfacing for the majority of a shelf with chosen lifestyle plus virtual stores, gals now aren't required to happy with nearly anything standard. The fact is, they're able to at this moment like to pick and choose creator purses and handbags to get several times. fake dior handbags If it's important to be present at your public social gathering or perhaps corporation party, make perfectly sure that a handbags that you choose to will be taking syncs gracefully with the outfit.